Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ok so i got bored at about 12 AM Saturday Morning...

and i was looking over my forum Random twin..and i came acrossed some of the comics another member was making. Due to my near Emo state..i read over them and started to feel better.

So i went in and opened photoshop and a chat conversation window and started talking to a friend about a bunch of shit..this and that...and i was like blah...

So in the process of the conversation i worked on the comic. The friend i was talking to at the time had a couple of my favoirtie GBC games...and i told him that he should give them to me just because i was bored.

Anyway...

So i continued working on my comic...(my friend was about to leave to go play his PS2 of which i gave him the idea to get in the first place off Ebay..so he owes me big time cause i also showed him something else off ebay..of which he also got for his Birthday..so he DEFINATELY OWES ME BIG!)

So i finished up the comic and showed it to him...he basically said i should keep up the good work.

Mind i created the thing at about Midnight..so i was kinda disoriented...i finished it up about...1 or 2 AM...and comenced work on another...

ANYWAY...

the comic is here...

Comic One

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owe you?! OWE YOU?! Boy you only showed my the Griever necklace and I thought of the PS2! XD

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home