Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Another day

Ok well..my computer is doing alright and i managed to find a cool looking theme for it.

Anyway...(yes i do like to say that alot...tis a good word)

I was Emo most of teh school day today. I had full intentions to get on...say im leaving my board and there was really nothing anyone could do about it and that i would still get on to check any PM (Private Messages) but i dunno, i kinda snapped out if when the bus ride home was almost over. Not quite too sure what happened...maybe it was cause im always alone on the bus and thats mainly what i want sometimes.

Plus...i was told i looked like a psyco killer type guy today because i had my glasses off. The thing is i take them off all the time and i wonder why people finally noticed it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home