Saturday, May 13, 2006

Prom

My school had Prom last night

Of which i went to.

Now keep in mind i wasn't planing on going until karen had talked me into going at some point in April...(i never told anyone at school who i was going with )

Well i went with Amanda...

Keep in mind that i like Amanda...

Well Amanda went out on the dance floor and dd her thing out there.

A slow dance Came up where Amanda, Tosha, and Karena dragged me out there to dance with all three with them at once.

I also slow danced with amanda alone ^_^

Well about id say...30 minutes or so into Prom Amanda and i started talking and stuff and before you knew it we were holding hands. Unfortunately we aren't dating.

PICTURES!

We had some professional pictures taken...

lets see

Me and Amanda got pictures together
Me and Karen got pictures togehter (she owed me a couple pic from last prom since we didn't get any)
There was a group photo taken of:
Karen and her Date, Me and Amanda, and Karen's friend Trinity (she had no date)

Then since last prom i had owed Karena a picture since I had two dates last year and neither date and I got pictures together...so me and karena got pictures together.


All in all it was a good night ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home