Sunday, June 18, 2006

To post a blog or not post a blog

Yes im deciding on the post option in this case.

Why?

Simply because i was chatting with a friend of mine. And we got to talking about morons.

we were talking about the chat feature of mygen.


TRACEY says:
yeps and there is alot of stupid people that come in like today there was this guy who wanted to know how to change it text color so I told him and he was so where do I put that and I said where ever you want to type and change the color
Cruven says:
...
TRACEY says:
and he says where do I want to type and I was like lol do you know how to edit your profile
so people dont get it
Cruven says:
the stupidity of the human race..never fails to amaze me
TRACEY says:
lol


the best part comes when people act all gangster. (read my entry: To the morons)

TRACEY says:
lol ya there is alot of people that come in the chat room and start talk like they know there shit
I just kick them off
Cruven says:
yeah


as you can tell when it comes to a converstaion via a messenger of some sort i can be a man of few words.

Now Tracey is a nice person to talk to. I even don't mind it when she will criticse my Photoshop works. Simply because she is still nice witht he way its said AND she ENCOURAGES ME to keep working on it.

other then getting responses like...

here is what someone said on my first overlay for my myspace profile...it just....killed me


colors dont really do it for me. writing too small. not enough personal
content. and what's with the robo-heads? there frankly weird looking. sorry. my
opinions are usually brutal and fatal. im like simon cowell.

A) first of all...who the hell is Simon Cowell?
B) in retailiation to that...a few comments before i got a nice comment by my photoshop idol...ill call him ISL (some ppl know who he is)


Dude I think its good for your first one! your designs
will get better along with your photoshop skillz, just do as many tutorials as
you possibly can stand! practice practice practice!!! You will get better with
time!!! Hit me up anytime if you need some help!!!

Anywho....there are a few ppl i do respect criticism from really well and those are the ones i talk to on MSN messenger (or in ISL's case i talk to him on Myspace messages). They are aware of who they are. But im too lazy to repeat their names :P

Have a kickass night

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Im the type like that stupid person. in fact i wouldnt be surprised if that WAS me

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I R T3H STOOPID!!!!


-_- Stupid people are just plain funny sometimes tho. If they arent being annoying.

^_^ Poor cru suffers from pure idiocy oh so much

::gives Cru a Comfort hug::

4:51 PM  
Blogger Cruven said...

Erik you have no idea of the stupid peeps i deal with

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home