Saturday, May 20, 2006

A few new types of Whore

Ok I own a forum. (read: I don't OWN it but i have a forum)

There i have discovered a few new type of whore.

We have

A) PostWhore
B) SpamWhore

and on my forum we have one person who gives a new breed to whore..

COOKIEWHORE!

yes thats right. i said COOKIEWHORE!

On my forum you know her as Amandork.

A few ways i know she is a cookie whore...

A) She made an entire comic on fighting with a gingerbread man.
B) this is one of her posts...

z0mg
kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie
kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie
kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie kewkie ..just had to get that
out.
Okay, um. Sugar kewkies are good. So are M&M cookies. So, um .. M&M
cookies. :3
And they remind me of all of my friends. :3
Taste our rainbow, kthx?
If you could choose, what flavor skittle would you be?




Yes that is a certified Cookiewhore.

So manytimes have i wanted to just.....shove cookies in her face..but fortunately for her...she lives in a different state FAR from Arizona....ontop of that....she needs to take meds or something because DAMN she is too damn hyper.


I hate hyper people and those who act hyper when they aren't.


Postwhores are ok...they just post too damn much.


Spamwhores....

THESE PEOPLE ARE CLASSIFIED AS RETARDED!

I repeat they are RETARDED!

If you are on my forum you know who im talking about.

And if you are a spamwhore your workling towards a ban.

A BAN!

I am the LAW and my staff are the police.

You members and those who spam are our bitches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cruven said...

Do what you must..I hate spam.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use a shotgun for spammers...heard its suposed to work..
(sorry for crap spelling )

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home