Monday, June 19, 2006

*twitch*

Read: Dealing with my first moron

Here are some blips from a conversation i had

AngelZyP: Hello Are you there?
OmegaHydraShadow: hmmm?
AngelZyP: u probley dont know me but i found ur name on mygen but i need heil can u help me OmegaHydraShadow: depends upon what your working upon.
OmegaHydraShadow: i can help with a few things
AngelZyP: u have my space right?????

The conversation continued for a while....the retardation of this person started the really show through...when i asked for the URL to her page she started giving me the code that she was supposed to apply in the about me section...how retarded...

OmegaHydraShadow: ah. have you added any content to it at all?
AngelZyP: huh????
AngelZyP: u know im only 15 u gott talk at my level
OmegaHydraShadow: *sigh* alright g ill try to talk at the usual 15 level. On the main myspace page after de login..click edit profile right next to the area it shows your pic. OmegaHydraShadow: youll see a setion titled for the about me content
OmegaHydraShadow: copy the longass code you get from the create a profile thing....paste it in your about me section then find the save all changes button at the bottom
OmegaHydraShadow: i g2g

I think i need to make it apprent that the functionally retarded shouldn't use computers. To that person i am offline...permentately....DAndy gave me the blocking idea.

You see...if a person is so stupide they try giving you the code...please turn off your computer buy a P.I. have them find the person..buy a plane ticket...goto the their city...buy a baseball bat at the nearest Wal-Mart..goto thetheir house and assult their computer.

"Im sorry but you seem functionally retarded..let me set up your myspace for you."



Please unless you are able to understand the words I type don't contact me.


((Some of you don't know him but i wish [GM]Dave was there to help me deal with that moron.... I so hope that person doesn't play FFXI))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home