Monday, June 26, 2006

*insert title name here*

Yes im too lazy and tired to think of a current title. I didn't get to sleep last night because my throat was bugging me on the left side...

im quite aware that may sound retarded..but currently i don't really care.

and also...[Gm]Dave agrees with me..or i agree with him..im not quite sure which...either way we agree on this (copied from [Gm]Dave's blog)

So, I walk over to the PS2 section and slap a game out of a young child's hands.

[GM]Dave>> You shouldn't be playing that.
[GM]Dave>> Don't you know how the rating system works?
Child>> I can count to five.
[GM]Dave>> Wow. That's great.
[GM]Dave>> Shut the hell up.
Child>> Why shouldn't I get this game?
[GM]Dave>> Well... it's a Naruto game.
[GM]Dave>> That means it's only for retarded kids.
Child>> I like Naruto.
[GM]Dave>> I'm sorry.
[GM]Dave>> I must have missed the short bus on my way in.
Child>> I don't ride the short bus.
[GM]Dave>> Yeah, yeah, Billy. Whatever.
[GM]Dave>> Do you have a handler or a trainer or something?


Sorry for all of you Naruto fans out there..but i agree its retarded and highly overrated..just like breathing...


I can choke you right?


anyway.



im tired and my throat still bothers me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY <.<


Naruto isnt retarded... its not the most vamazing thing ever, but it isnt retarded... >.>

But ah wellz, i spose you're entitled to your own opinion ^-^

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home