Saturday, July 01, 2006

Back in business

I have a few short things i want to get out there.

First off. In that argument a post below...I won it.

However i won't post the whole rest of the arguement but i Shall post the thing he said after my first reply.

Prepare yourself to meet the functionally retarded.

FUCK THE WORLD!!!Wrote:FUCK YOU, OKAY ID ONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYBODY ELSE BELEIVES AND I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES PERSEPTIVES ON FUCKING LIFE I WASNT ASKING QUESTIONS JUST STATING POINTS THAT PEOPLE FUCKING ANSWERED TO SO I ANSWERED BACK YOU FUCKING DICK, I DARE YOU TO FUCKING TELL ME TO SHUTUP TO MY FACE



Im so scared now its as if thats what he was trying to do....hmmm.... PFFFFT Yeah right. Only a few things scare me in this world at my current age. No death isn't something im afraid of..nfact its dieing alone that scares me.



Anyway onto the next issue.


Ever herd of Final Fantasy FFXI?

Im sure you have...No i don't need your funny look.

Well Im back to playing it again. I won't say my characters name because i already posted what it is on this site a few times already. Hell its on/in every blog entry. Or is it? Hmmmm....

thats for you to decide. *insert laughter here*

Im having one of myfriends obtain a world pass for me so i can return to Ragnarok server...i just hope it didn't go all to hell....those things usually happen when im away.




Last...we hold the most important issue.

This is one thing you won't expect....ever...

After a year....



oh....wait....what was i doing?


oh yeah the "issue"


I GOT TO SEE MY SISTER AGAIN!

She has come out to visit.

I mean come on lets face it...who wouldn't want to see someone they haven't seen in a year?



Luckily for me its 7:55 AM so everyone is still sleeping so i have regin over the food storages...haha. Not that i eat much anyway...>.>



Well it is now time for me to wait for that world pass...then when i get on my friend says he will powerlevel me like nobodies business. (maybe this time around ill get passed level 15..yeah i know i suck but im not telling you about your problems)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home