Sunday, July 02, 2006

Depression perhaps

Yes people i suffer from two things.

A) Depression..and sadly it runs on my moms side of the family so it was natural for me to get it.
B) PTSD (Post Trumatic Stress Disorder.) Im not going to explain how that managed to befall me.


Put those two together and you get...me.

many people call me emo.

Emo tend to cut themseleves and listen to crappy shitty music. Hmmm....sorry i don't listen to the radio and no i don't cut myself either.

Thereby im not Emo...and hell i even if i was i wouldn't know it.

Now you may be wondering WHY im depressed and what not.


Tis quite simple.

Im functionally retarded..no not the functionally retarded of most people. Im special...(not worthy of that short bus....yet).


Blah blah blah...rant rant rant...


They say there is someone out there for everyone right?

I tend to disagree. Ive been told i don't look to...horendus...but its my aditude that sucks yeh?

Well...f you suffered what i did for 3 years yeah you might be pretty messed up to.
Hmmm...you try to tell people about it and no one listens...that may cause you to feel alone so much nothing dispells it so you isolate away from people....hmmm....


Lets see...i also believe Low self esteem is also on that list...


Now you may be shaking your head right now...saying "Get some damn therapy."

yeah...5 therapists later....im still messed up. Not any better but possibly worse?

They say..."just wait..youll find her eventually"

yeh? females tend to outlive males and hell i might die in my sleep tonight for all i know.


Eh.






My MSN name has changed.

it reads.

Cruven-Shoot me. Spill my blood and I'll spill yours.

maybe on FFXI i should do the work to create a new char since Elvaan seem to suck. Become a Hume..then work my ass of to be a Dark Knight.

eh.


I have wasted your time. Tell me otherwise....and i won't believe it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might not be an emo, but the post sure is emotional.

And I'm spending time to post a comment to tell you that you had wasted my time. Catch the irony?

I don't like being ironic.

Well, sometimes.

Go be a dark knight and spill some of your own blood. Bleeding on people might relieve some of that depression. Be a virtual emo.

I guess if you are reading this, then you didn't die that night.

I sincerely wish you a great future, no matter how corny that sounds.

=)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home